⚠️ First check that your installation meets the recommendations for accurate readings.
⚠️ Check the cleanliness of your station every 3 months or as soon as you observe an anomaly in the rain measurements.
To clean your Raincrop Station, follow these steps :
- Turn off the station (so that it does not count rain).
- Unscrew it from the mast and open it (by making a quarter turn).
- Remove the filter from the rain gauge by turning it to check that nothing is obstructing the water flow.
- Clean the bucket.
- Make sure that the water drains properly.
- Put the station back in place and turn it on again.
For any Serial Number above RC001558:
For any Serial Number under RC001558:
Once it has been cleaned, pour 100ml of water in a pierced bottle for 15 minutes to see if the station is sending data correctly.
Send us pictures of the clean station (clean filter and funnel, visible bucket) so that we can pass it on to our technical team.