To replace it you must:
1. Switch off the station and remove it from the mast.
2. Remove the covers of the electronic box with a thin tool / cutter. Be careful not to injure yourself.
3. Unscrew the four housing screws and remove the cover.
4. Remove the battery from the connector and then take the battery out of the case.
5. Put the new battery in the case and plug it into the connector.
6. Screw the housing cover back on completely to ensure a tight seal.
Then, replace the covers (if undamaged) on the four corners of the case, put the station back in place and switch it on.
If you need any help with the replacement, please do not hesitate to ask us.