To help you better manage your irrigation and monitor the water status of your crop, you can access the Irrigation section of your application.
⚠️ To do this, you need a Solarcrop, the pyranometer designed by Sencrop.
To access irrigation in your app, go to your Menu:
1. Click on Irrigation
2. Select the crop you wish to control.
If the crop of your choice has not yet been created, click on Add a water monitoring on another crop at the bottom of your application.
You can then create a new field.
3. You can now access the evapotranspiration of your crop.
4. Click on Water balance at the top of your screen.
If you have already created a water balance and want to edit or delete it, see the article below.👇
5. Enter your soil type either by entering the results of your soil test or by selecting your soil type.
6. You can observe the evapotranspiration of your crop and access the water balance from this tab throughout the season.